Sunday, November 23, 2008

Death Walks the Street


The other day I came across an interesting comic titled "Death Walks the Streets"

The first few pages had nice art of some scantly dressed chick killing zombies...so right of the bat it was an interesting. The rest of the story was so so, but what I found interesting was the stuff I found up when I looked the comic up online.

Published by a company with a very cool name, The Scream Factory, it seems the comic is part of some kind of a media project with the same title. Part of the planned project is a movie trilogy that's meant to be a horror enthusiasts wet dreams. A movie about vampires, were wolves and zombies co-existing with humans.

Sadly the ambitious project is currently on hold, but lets hope it leads to some place creative. The comic series is meant to be a prequel to the movies and is set three years before it. If the next issues has more zombie bashing...I'll definitely pick it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Death Walks the Streets is a pretty cool book. Newsarama had an article about it last month, and how The Scream Factory is part of Fangoria Magazine now. Death Walks is now being published by Fangoria Graphix, and it sounds like the movie is back on too.

Have you been able to find Issue #1 yet? I have #0 but can't tell if #1 is out or not.

Clarence Dass said...

I've only just got my hands on issue 0 my self. But I'll be looking out for the next one for sure. I'm glad to hear the project is still looking good, can't wait to see what it brings.

I'll be sure to check out Newsarama, thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...