Sunday, April 5, 2009

Watched Monsters Vs Aliens Yesterday

And it was pretty sweet.

You could tell that the makers of the movie loved the sci-fi stuff when they were growing up, cause they re-created it with such style. Plus the humor is very funny.

I particularly loved the main baddie and his arsenal of deadly robots. He had a very old-school sci-fi feel to him.

Thing that I walked away with from the movie was, in the 2 scenes where the main chick gets knocked out, and then when she wakes up her clothes have changed. Does that mean the some one got to see giant lady bum?

I wonder...

8 comments:

Thomas Fummo said...

aw NO FAIR!

I want to see this movie so much!
killer drawing as always.

and thanks for the 'giant lady bum' spoiler :-P

Clarence Dass said...

Ah but you still don't know WHEN she passes out :P

Wilson said...

to be fair, I don't think the invading alien was interested in anything 'bum' from the 'human' :P Strange fact: I briefly thought of that question as well lol Also I think albie has a crush on main girl :P

Clarence Dass said...

Albie has a crush on everything....

Dominic Philibert said...

Nice Zombies!!!!!!!

Clarence Dass said...

Cheers Dom :D

I love your work... Awesome stuff.

Thomas Fummo said...

review of the film over on Consortium of Badness!
if you're interested :-)

Clarence Dass said...

Indeed I am TF... Gonna go check it out now :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...